The guild library is open 9:30AM to 12:30PM on meeting
days. It is located on the third floor of the of the church where the Guild meets.
A list of books in the WGB library is available. Click to view either
Books by Author or Books by
Title. (PDF documents*)
- Ars Textrina
- Shuttle, Spindle & Dyepot
- Väv Magasinet (Single issues now available for borrowing)
- Weaver's Craft (Single issues now available for borrowing)
A Sampling of New Books:
- Weaving Innovations from the Bateman Collection by Spady, Tracy, Fiddler
- Handwoven Baby Blankets by Tom Knisely
- Fun with Yarn Craft by Dora Hsiung
- Textiles Donated by the Wednesday Weavers
- Shaker Rag Rugs by Mary Elva Erf
- Supplementary Warp Patterning by Barbara Walker
- You must be a Guild member in good standing for three
- Only two items may be borrowed at a time by a guild
member in good standing. Your guild membership
card must be shown when borrowing materials.
- Books may be kept for one month only, or until the
- The fine for overdue items is $1 per month per item.
- When items are overdue by three months, a bill will
be sent for the cost of the item, plus the overdue
fine. In the case of out-of-print material, the
borrower will also be billed for the cost of a search
for a replacement.
- At the discretion of the Librarian, certain books or
papers may be deemed too rare, fragile, or valuable to
be circulated. Those items will be available for
study when the Library is open.
Almost everyone has Adobe Acrobat Reader, needed to open PDF documents.
If you do not, download it from
www.adobe.com which is a trusted site.